So if you see conditions like that, is there still a way to lock the 4g network on the xiaomi with the miui 8 rom? Because if we can’t lock the 4g lte signal on the xiaomi redmi 3 then we won’t be able to feel surfing in the internet world using an lte network connection. Then, how how to get 4g signal to appear on xiaomi miui 8 the ? Maybe on some sources on the internet by using dial *#*#4636#*#* we can already restore the lost 4g signal but if we apply the 4g signal lock method to the xiaomi redmi note 3 cellphone then what happens is the 4g network menu does not appear / is lost.
Therefore, on this occasion our Smartphone Solution will try to provide the latest way to open a 4g network on miui 22.214.171.124 with a 4g / lte fix. To unlock the 4g redmi note 3 miui 8, we did this by installing the teleservice patch made by Indra Binuners. However, to be able to overcome the 4g network not appearing on the xiaomi redmi note 3 cellphone, we must first unlock the smartphone’s bootloader and install TWRP. Let’s just take a look at the full review on how to solve it Xiaomi phone can’t lock 4G network when using the MIUI 8 (Marshmallow) ROM below.
MIUI 8 4G Network Menu Solution Missing On Xiaomi Redmi 3
Indeed, basically we can manually select the network that is used to be an internet connection by selecting the network on the Xiaomi cellphone. For setting the 4G network on the xiaomi android smartphone is also not too difficult, we only need to enter the network settings and then just activate the 4g signal that we want.
But the problem that occurs in the xiaomi redmi note 3 rom miui 8 with a distributor warranty is that there is no 4g network menu in the phone settings. In addition, if we use a xiaomi smartphone with a distributor warranty, the 4g network option will be lost if we do a custom rom from miui 7 to miui 8. And if we do a factory reset it actually makes the 4g signal on the xiaomi cellphone not appear.
How to restore lost 4G network on xiaomi phone
However, for those of you who experience that the 4g signal option is not in the network settings of the xiaomi redmi note 3 cellphone, you don’t need to worry anymore because we have a solution for this problem. And we have successfully used the method below on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 with ROM developer version 7.5.23 MMB29M which was released on May 23, 2017.
Let’s just look at the steps for the Xiaomi ROM MIUI 8 cellphone, can’t select 4G LTE in the network settings menu as follows:
How to set a Xiaomi cellphone signal that doesn’t appear
- The first step we need to do so that we can automatically fix LTE on a Xiaomi cellphone is to unlock the bootloader and install a TWRP custom recovery on the Xiaomi Redmi 3 cellphone first.
- After that we download the patch on the TeleService application made by Indra Binuners which supports MIUI 8 (Marshmallow) at the following informasi: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzdFaSxDBuZ_cGFpcmM5TjAtRTQ
- If the download process is complete, then move the zip file to your cellphone using an OTG cable or you can directly move it to the internal memory.
- Then turn off the xiaomi phone that we have and enter TWRP recovery mode. To enter TWRP recovery mode, the step we need to take is to press the volume up and power buttons together.
- With one swipe, we installed the patch file in that zip format, waited a while, then rebooted into the system.
- After that the xiaomi cellphone that we have will come back to life but the 4G / LTE network does not immediately appear on MIUI 8. Therefore we need to manually activate the 4G signal on the xiaomi cellphone.
- If we update the ROM, the patch will automatically disappear. However, to restore the lost 4g network, we simply need to re-patch via TWRP again.
- Immediately resolve the xiaomi cellphone signal problem that often doesn’t appear, because the loss of the signal will make xiaomi phone totally dead because the battery power drains quickly.
- How to lock 4G signal on Xiaomi Redmi 3 cellphone
- 10 Ways to Increase Facebook Page Followers Using Android Smartphone
Thus our post this time, which just discussed the 4g menu option on the xiaomi redmi 3 cellphone, did not appear. Hopefully the post above can be useful for all of us, thank you so much.
Other interesting android tips: