And even cooler you can watch directly on your android screen with just one click. So as soon as you click on it, you will immediately be connected to the replay option. You don’t need to search for keywords first like on Google or YouTube. Because we can directly connect with the info directly.
Okay, so you can watch it directly on your smartphone screen, then here you need to set the settings first. To do this, you can follow the steps below:
- First of all, please open your favorite browser, you can use Google Chrome and so on. And as an example I will use the chrome browser.
- The next step is to enter the site
- Well, if you have entered the site, please click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner, then select
add to home or home screen. For more details, you can see through the image below.
- After that, then you give a name for the site. You can edit the name as you like. And if you have please click add.
- That way the site will automatically become something like shortcut/app icon which immediately appears on your android screen. By clicking on the icon, you will automatically enter directly and be redirected to the World Cup replay. More details you can see in the image below.
- You can watch with several options such as viewing first half match, second half, hightlight, and so on. You can see how it looks in the image below.
- Besides that, you can also see match details or match details the. This feature also supports watching live full screen.