How to Unlock Ultra Sound in PUBG Mobile | There are many options that you can use in PUBG mobile, be it 90FPS feature or Ultra HD graphics settings. But, I found that most of the users find it difficult to hear the enemy’s voice or what we say in the local language is footsteps.
Evidently because this feature is only enabled for high-end devices. But, now the main question arises, is there a way to unlock ultrasound on PUBG mobile? Of course, there are several ways to easily unlock the ultrasound effect on PUBG mobile.
Also read: How to Set the PUBG No Recoil Auto Chicken Sensitivity
On the PUBG game home screen, you can see the settings menu in the game heading to the audio settings menu, there you can see something new, namely the pubg new era ultra audio settings which we can now set more easily.
The PUBG mobile game currently has an ultrasound effect. But, as I said earlier, it only opens on high-end devices. So, today I am sharing some cool tricks that you can use to unlock the ultrasound effect in your PUBG mobile game. Here are the essential steps that you can use to unlock this feature on low or mid-range devices.
How to Unlock Ultra Sound on PUBG Mobile
But, before we get to the steps, keep in mind that these steps will only work on Android devices, so if you have an iOS device and play PUBG mobile on it this trick doesn’t work.
Here are the steps to unlock Ultra Sound on PUBG Mobile:
- First, you need to open the play store and search for “GFX tool for PUBG mobile” in the search box.
- Now, if you have GFX tool installed on your smartphone, run the app by giving it the required permissions.
- After that, just inside the application, open the following path: Internet Shared Storage< Android< Data
- Then, in the data folder, look for the folder com.pubg.imobile.
- After that, open the following path: com.pubg.imobile< Files< UE4Game< ShadowTrackerExtra< Saved< Config< Android
- Now, open the file UserSettings.ini which is in the Android folder.
- Now, select the file and press options Edit.
- Next, you need to edit SoundQualityType=1 and change it to SoundQualityType=2. Once you have done this, simply navigate to the three-dot button located at the top-right corner of the screen and from the drop-down menu that opens, select the option. Save.
- There he is. Now, you just need to open your game and go directly to the in-game settings and select Audio settings. Then, within Audio settings, you will see that the ultra sound lock button is missing.
- Now, select the option Ultrasound and enjoy your favorite battleground game with more enhanced sound effects.
That’s the tutorial on how to unlock Ultra Sound on PUBG Mobile. Hopefully this tutorial is useful for those of you who need it. Thank you for visiting and don’t forget to share it with your friends too.