Read this article and we will discuss how to overcome Proxy Server Connection Error Windows 10 or no internet access in the browser. And this article will apply to all browsers that you are currently using.
Related searches include chrome no internet connection windows 10, no internet, secured windows 10, how to solve no internet access windows 10, how to solve err_proxy_connection_failed windows 10, how to solve no internet secured, chrome no internet connection android, how to solve wifi connected no internet, how to solve no internet access on a computer.
Some that affect the arrival of these errors can be due to anti-virus that intentionally prevents the site you are opening, there are no special settings for the proxy server on the laptop you are using, missing or damaged registry files, DSN servers and others.
Virus Scan With Antivirus
The first thing to do is check if your laptop has malware or other unwanted programs, because there could be a virus that prevents the browser you are opening from not working properly, you can check with the default antivirus or other third parties.
how to set proxy windows 10
If removing all viruses still doesn’t solve the problem, you can check the local network settings on the computer you are using. Here are the steps:
- First you enter Control Panel, then search and select Internet Options.
- In the Internet Options window select the tab Connections then click LAN settings.
- in the area Automatic configuration, enable or tick on Automatically detect setting.
You can also set proxy server settings on browsers such as Google Chrome, Modzila, and Opera, here are the steps:
How to set proxy on google chrome
- In the browser, press three dots in the upper right corner, select Settings.
- Then scroll down until you find Advanced to see other settings.
- On System, choose Open your computer’s proxy settings. Until then it will open automatically in the Proxy settings on your laptop. Then follow the method as above or see the image below.
How to Setting Proxy on Modzilla
- First go to the three line menu in the upper right corner on Modzila.
- Select menu Options.
- choose General.
- On Network Settings click Settings.
- In Connection Settings, select and activate on Use system proxy settings.
How to Setting Applnit_DLLs in Registry Editor
We have set the proxy in the Control Panel and even we have set it on the browser itself. However, what if the Not internet access problem is still not resolved. Maybe it’s time you checked the Applnit_DLLs entry in the registry editor. Here’s how to check it:
- First run RUN by pressing Windows + R, then type regedit then Enter.
- Then follow the path below to find Applnit_DLLs.
- Next you right-click on Applnit_DLLs, then select Modify.
- If in line Value you see the path to the .dll file like for example ( C:filename.dll ), you have to delete it. However, before you delete it, make sure you copy the path to the file first, then select OK.
- Next I assume that you get the file ending in .dll earlier in Applnit_DLLs yes. If not, you can just ignore it.
- Then you enter File Explorer to find the path C:filename.dll that was copied earlier. Activate hidden files to view the files, and delete the suspicious file.exe in the folder you found.
- Final Restart your laptop.
How to Check Hosts File in File Explorer
The next method you have to check the Hosts File which is in File Explorer. Follow the path or path below to find the Hosts file.
Right click the file Host and Open with with Notepad.
Then on the last line you will see #::1 localhost. Well, if ::1 followed by another line with the IP address, you should delete it. Then you save the changes you have made in notepad and Restart back your laptop.
How to Check DNS Server in Control Panel
If your browser still can’t open any websites, there’s a possibility that there’s a problem with the DNS servers. You have to check the server with these steps:
- On Control Panel you find Network and Sharing Center, on the line Connections then click the server that is connected to your internet. Look at the picture below.
- choose Properties, once open select IP version 4 or on Internet Protocol Version 4, then click Properties.
- Pay attention to Use the following DNS server addresses. And input the following values:
- Preferred DNS server: 18.104.22.168
- Alternate DNS servers: 22.214.171.124
- Finally, try to reopen the page or site that doesn’t open in your browser.
How to Clear Windows 10 DNS Cache
Still not helping? Now try clearing your DNS cache in the following way:
- Press Start menu and type CMD, right click and select Run as administratorr.
- Type command ipconfig /flushdns to clear DNS cache.
- Then type route –f to remove the route from all gateway entries.
- After you get the message OK. Close the Command prompt again.
The steps have been explained in this article and hopefully can help you solve not internet access in the browser. If the above method still doesn’t solve your problem. Please provide in the comments column. Hope it is useful.