The emergence of touchscreen problems that often don’t respond on Android phones is often aimed at damage to the cellphone screen, even though it’s not entirely true.
It could be that the dragging cellphone screen is only caused by a dirty LCD condition or the touchscreen sensitivity setting.
So how to overcome the touchscreen that is less responsive on the xiaomi cellphone?
Therefore in the review below Smartphone Solution will try to provide several ways to increase the sensitivity of the xiaomi touchscreen.
How to fix a less responsive touch screen on a Xiaomi Android phone
Loss of screen sensitivity is a problem that often occurs in Android smartphone users, especially phones with touch screens.
And the following are some of the factors that cause your cellphone screen to often not respond when touched, including:
Causes Xiaomi HP Touch Screen is Less Sensitive
- Too many apps running in the background.
RAM capacity is a limitation in smartphone use, therefore excessive multitasking activities can make the cellphone screen slow.
- Noble RAM capacity is full. The screen of the xiaomi cellphone is difficult to move, it can also be affected by the remaining available RAM space.
- Bugs in ROMs. Using a ROM that does not match the specifications of the android device can also be the cause of the touch screen being insensitive.
- Screen crashes.
Each touchscreen actually has a thin glass (glass panel) as a protector, but it doesn’t rule out the possibility the cellphone screen can’t be touched after falling.
- Excess electric current. The touch screen of the xiaomi cellphone is less sensitive due to excess electric current from a charger that is not built-in.
Well.. for those of you who have tried to calibrate the Xiaomi cellphone screen using the code *#*#64663#*#* but still fail, here we provide 3 ways to increase the sensitivity of the Xiaomi touchscreen.
To improve the touchscreen sensitivity of the xiaomi android phone, here we will divide it into 3 groups.
3 Ways to Overcome a Less Sensitive Xiaomi Mobile Screen
1. How to increase the sensitivity of the Xiaomi screen that is difficult to move
Check the touch screen condition
Before we start trying to set the screen sensitivity of the xiaomi redmi 3 it would be nice if we pay attention to the condition of the screen on our android phone.
Make sure the condition of the screen on the Android cellphone does not experience problems such as cracks or breaks.
Use the charger that comes with the cellphone
In order to avoid the problem of the Android phone’s touch screen not responding, we have to start changing our habits while charging the Android cellphone battery that doesn’t use the cellphone’s default charger.
Even though they have the same socket size, the current generated by each charger will be different.
An electric current that is too high will cause a current surge on the screen. Well, this electric current on the surface of the screen can cause the Android smartphone screen to move on its own.
And if we let it continue, what will happen is the touch screen of an Android cellphone that is less sensitive.
Remove the tempered glass
In order to protect the touch screen of our Android phone from the danger of cracking or breaking on the smartphone LCD, we usually attach a protector which we often know as tempered glass.
However, actually tempered glass itself has a disadvantage, namely it can reduce the sensitivity of the touch screen.
Therefore, if the Android phone’s touchscreen does not respond to the xiaomi we have, it’s better if we try to remove the anti-scratch that we have installed.
Clean Junk Files
The habit of installing applications and games continuously will certainly make memory capacity full quickly. This will certainly make the smartphone’s performance begin to decline, the slow cellphone screen being one of the consequences of this.
For this reason, it would be better if you uninstalled applications or games that were not used at all.
So that the internal memory is really clean, please download the junk file cleaner application on the Google PlayStore. Because applications that have been deleted often still leave junk files.
Xiaomi Mobile Touchscreen Calibration
You can use the SGS Touchscreen Booster application when calibrating the less sensitive xiaomi cellphone screen.
Although you can download this application for free on google playstore, SGS Touchscreen Booster is very helpful in adjusting the sensitivity of the touch screen.
To improve the responsiveness of your cellphone’s touch screen, there are several preset options such as More slow, Default, Optimized, Super Optimized and Custom that you can use as you wish.
And after you make settings on the touchscreen of the xiaomi cellphone, make sure you have saved the changes by pressing the “Apply Changes” option and don’t forget to check Start service on boot.
2. How to Increase Xiaomi Mobile Screen Sensitivity When Playing Games
You need to know that one of the causes of the touch screen being less responsive when the Xiaomi cellphone is used to play games is usually due to the limited RAM capacity.
So how to solve the Xiaomi cellphone screen that is less sensitive when playing the game? The answer is ..
By reducing the scale of the animation on the phone screen. And if you want to increase the sensitivity of your xiaomi touch screen, please follow the steps below.
- The first step is to activate the Developer Options / Depelover option on your xiaomi cellphone by going to Settings / Settings, selecting About device / About devices, selecting Software Info / Software Info then tapping on Version Number / Build Number 5 times.
- After that Developer options / Depelover options will appear in Settings / Settings. If so, please go to Developer options / Depelover options.
- In the Drawing section, change the Window animation scale and Transition animation scale to 0.5x.
- Then in the Hardware-accelerated rendering section, enable Force GPU rendering, Enable 4X MSAA and Disable hardware overlay.
- Finally, in the Application section, enable Don’t keep activities and Show all ANRs, then change Limit background processes to At most 3 processes or lower.
3. How to Solve HP Touch Screen Error When Making Calls
However, if the five methods above have not been able to overcome some problems with the touch screen being too sensitive on the Xiaomi cellphone, such as the screen turning off when making a call, then you can try another method which we will share in the review below.
In the tutorial below, we tried how to set a sensitive screen / touchscreen on a Xiaomi Redmi 1s type cellphone and managed to fix the touchscreen that didn’t respond.
What we need to know here is the latest version we use is MUI-JHCMIBH43.0, here are the steps:
1. First of all, let’s start entering the Hardware Tests menu
2. Then type the code in the Dial menu, *#*#6484#*#*
3. The next step in the Proximity sensor sub menu, tap the Calibrate button then close the top of the Smartphone (the location of the sensor), hold it for a while (approximately 4 seconds) then release it, give it a lag of about 4 seconds and close it again. Do this several times (2 – 3 times) until it is enough after that tap the Pass button.
4. To test it, we can try it to activate the Pocket Protector feature as it should, or by trying to make a call. If the lcd screen does not turn off, it means it has been successful.
Thus the article that discusses how to solve the touch screen error problem on the xiaomi android cellphone that we can convey on this occasion. Hopefully the methods above can be a solution to the problem blank screen. That is all and thank you ..