Root Failure – Even though the root method without a PC is currently easy to do because you only have a root application without a PC by downloading a root application, some series require quite complicated steps on how to root Android using a PC and update files. There is always a risk of root failure using the best android root apps so you have to be careful.
How to Root an Android Phone (Works for All Types of Cellphones) – How how to root android ? Before we discuss the article about how to root android we must first understand what it is about Root, Android Root Functions and Disadvantages and Advantages of Root on android as we have written in the previous article.
The function of the Android root is to provide full authority rights to Android users to be able to access the Android system, which cannot be done if we have not root android or the cellphone is still in standard condition. While root itself means a system account that has full authority to access and complete all files, commands, systems on Linux. Which in general means that we can change, delete, add, and even destroy everything on the cellphone system at will.
In this article we will discuss a tutorial on how to root android that will use root app without pc The best is the Framaroot application which makes your android smartphone rooted with just one click. What we need to emphasize once again is that doing the Root process will void the warranty on your Android phone. So before rooting your android, it is better when the warranty period is up, but if you are ready and determined, please follow the tutorial on how to root android with the best android root application below.
How to Root an Android Phone (Works for All Types of Cellphones)
The following is how to root an Android phone without a PC using the Framaroot application:
- Download the Latest Framaroot Apk Application at: http://www8.zippyshare.com/v/62650577/file.html.
- If you have finished downloading, please extract and install the FramaRoot 1.9.2 Apk application on your cellphone.
- Then open the FramaRoot Application, see the menu “Select an action to execute after root”, then replace with “install Superuser” or “install SuperSU”. (The author suggests selecting Install Superuser)
- After that select “Gandalf”, This application will automatically perform the Rooting process. So wait a while until the process is complete.
- If the root process is complete, a popup will appear “superuser and su binary installed. you have to reboot your device“. Press OK and Reboot / restart your cellphone.
- After rebooting, look for the Super SU application and install the normal binary mode.
- Root Process Completed.
For those who have successfully rooted their Android phone but want it to return to normal, you can follow the tutorial how to unroot android with FramaRoot the following :
- First of all open the Framaroot app
- Then on the menu Select an action to execute after root > select unroot > then select Gandalf.
- Wait a few moments, then select Reboot system, and now your android is back to normal.
Or you can also unroot by:
open SuperSU App >> Select menu Settings >> then find and click menu Full unroot >> click Continue. After the unroot process is successful, please restart your android.
Read also: Overcome Android Slow With These 5 Ways !! No Root
Thus our article this time that discusses what is root android and how to root without a pc using the framaroot application, hopefully it can provide benefits for android smartphone users. See you again in the next article which will always discuss about smartphone techno, that’s all and thank you !!
Other interesting android tips: