However, the admin also has the right to manage the group and even remove its members. Well, when you have a number of important announcements that you want to send to the WhatsApp group so that the members can read it, it’s not a joke. It even creates groups with noisy messages. It turns out that you can set or make settings so that members in the WhatsApp group cannot send messages.
Thus only members who have registered as admins can send messages to a group. Therefore, with this new feature, it can be said that it certainly has the aim of making it more comfortable to use groups for a particular purpose or interest.
And here’s how to prevent group members from sending messages in whatsapp groups:
- First of all, please open the WhatsApp application by directly opening the whatsapp group that you have.
- And then please go directly to whatsapp group settings.
- The next step is that you click on the option send Message. And to prevent members from being able to send messages in the WhatsApp group, please select the option only admin. For more details, please see through the image below.
- Now, when this option is selected, all group members will not be able to comment or send messages in the whatsapp group except for members who have registered as admins who can send messages in the whatsapp group.
- Finished. Then when there is an incoming message from the admin, a notification will appear that only admins are allowed to send messages as shown in the image below.
- And what you need to know is that you, as an admin, are free to change these settings at any time according to your needs.