Who often have problems android boot loop this is for those users who are learning and experimenting to implement something new on their Android. No exception for those who use products from Samsung, Smartfren Andromax, Advan, Asus Zenfone, Oppo, Lenovo and several other products.
Why does Android bootloop and not launch system view properly ? If we analyze cause android phone to diecause android phone to die total for that order food for you to eat, this can be caused by many factors. Such as files from corrupt applications, wrong installation methods, malware or viruses, custom ROMs have corrupted system files until you force the system to install even though the hardware of your Tablet and Smartphone does not support the system. Then, how how to solve bootloop ?
How to Overcome Android Bootloop Without Flash
If you are experiencing bootloop problem, won’t open, android fails to enter and only stops at the robot image or logo animation from your android brand, consider the following ways:
1. Turn off Android.
- Remove the battery, SIM card and external memory (Micro SD) then leave it for a few minutes so that the battery does not energize the Android motherboard. After that, pair it and try turning it back on.
2. Enter Android Stock Recovery.
- We usually refer to it as Android Stock Recovery mode. To be able to enter this mode, make sure Android is turned off then press the key combination so that Android goes into recovery mode. The important thing to note, every brand of Android Tablet and Smartphone has a different button combination. As an example:
- If Android from Samsung usually by pressing the key combination Volume Up + Home + Power simultaneously for a few seconds, it will enter stock recovery mode.
- Once you are logged in, navigate by pressing the vol down button to select “Wipe data/factory reset” This step will bring your Android back to its original settings. All data and files in the internal memory will be deleted.
- After that, select Reboot System Now.
3. Enter into Custom Recovery.
If Android has been rooted or has flashed a custom ROM or mod. Go into CWM recovery with that way.
- Turn it off then unplug the Android battery for a few seconds then plug it back in.
- Press the combination button to enter CWM Recovery.
- After you have successfully logged in, select “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” If prompted for confirmation press “Yes“
- Now navigate and select menu “Advanced“then select”Wipe Dalvik Cache” If prompted for confirmation press “Yes“
- Then search and press “Mounts and Storage“then press option”format /data” and “format /cache” This will wipe data as well as cache from your Android.
- Finally select reboot.
Read also :
- Overcome Android Slow With These 5 Ways !! No Root
- How to keep Android from slowing down when playing games
By implementing tips on how to solve android bootloop without flash, Android Smartphones and Tablets will usually boot back up normally. What we do above to overcome the bootloop on an Android phone is to clear data and cache. And so that your Android is back like it was just doing a Factory Reset. That is all and thank you
Other interesting android tips: