If you don’t want to show all notification content, you can hide it in Windows 10 or Windows 11. The option to enable or disable this notification setting can be done from the Windows Settings window on your Windows 10 or Windows 11 computer. After doing this, you will get the app icon, but it will not display the notification content.
Sometimes, you may not want to show content or email notifications on the lock screen that might reveal confidential details to others. If you don’t want this to happen, then hiding content notifications would be a good option.
How to Hide Notification Content on Lock Screen Windows 11
To hide content notifications on the lock screen on Windows 10 or Windows 11, follow the steps below.
- open Settings Windows on your computer by pressing the key Win + I.
- After that, make sure you are in the tab System. If so, click menu Notifications in the right pane.
- On this page, you have two options. First, if you want to hide all notification content on the lock screen without exception, then you can expand the section Notifications and remove the checklist on options Show notifications on the lock screen. This will hide all notifications on the lock screen of your Windows 10 or Windows 11 PC.
- The second option, if you only want to hide certain notifications, then swipe down to get to Notificationsfrom apps and other senders.
- Here, you can find a list of apps with notifications enabled. Click on the app name which you want to hide notifications from the lock screen.
- The next page will show you various other options that you can set. To hide certain app notifications, activate option Hide content when notifications are on lock screen to On.
You can repeat the same steps to hide notification content from other apps like Microsoft Store, Outlook, your Social Media and others.
Notes: The steps and screenshots mentioned above are for Windows 11 users. If you are using Windows 10, you should go to Settings – System – Notifications & actions and follow the other steps above.
Hope it helps you. You can then read my other articles on how to show custom messages on the Windows 10 Login Screen or how to customize or add apps to the Windows 10 Lock Screen. Note that these articles also apply to Windows 11.
So many tutorials this time. Hopefully it will be useful and help you in fixing the missing internal microphone in your Windows 10 or Windows 11. Don’t forget to leave your comments below to share your thoughts and experiences in following this tutorial. Thank you and GBU. UNITED AGAINST COVID-19!!