The drawbacks of the music that we are playing on Android via the media player is that we can only
just listen to music or mp3 without showing song lyrics in the music. Well, of course it will feel incomplete when we also sing the mp3 song that is being played. Because with the lyrics in the mp3 song that is currently playing, we will also be able to sing the song with the correct lyrics. In addition, it will also make us quickly memorize the lyrics of the song.
Then the question is how to display the lyrics into a song that is played through the music player media on Android?. Actually on the app google play store there are many applications that can display song lyrics when the mp3 is playing. But in fact the application sometimes does not support or does not support some mobile phones. In addition, it is also less effective if we do it when opening other applications because there will be too many active applications so that it will result in the phone working harder which causes the phone to experience lag or sluggishness.
And on this occasion I will share about a way about how to put lyrics into mp3 songs permanently. So to do this of course you have to do it manually, that is, you have to enter the lyrics of the song into the music. So that later when the mp3 song is played using any media player, the mp3 will automatically display the lyrics. And to be able to display the lyrics of the song that is currently playing, it would be nice to see the steps below correctly.
How to enter song lyrics into mp3 permanently using Android:
- The first thing you have to do is please prepare the song you want to edit by entering the lyrics into the song.
- Next, prepare the lyrics of the mp3 song, you can copy and paste it from the internet or write it manually.
- Next, you also prepare the application which name is Star Music Tag Editor, you can download the application via google play store.
If you have prepared everything as mentioned above, then the steps for inserting song lyrics into a piece of music are as follows:
- The first step is to open the application Star Music Tag Editor, then select the song that you edit by tapping the song.
- The next step is to scroll down until you find the lyrics option. Well, then please paste the lyrics that you made earlier into the lyrics column available in this application. Also look at the album column if it is still empty, please fill in the name first and if it is, then click save. For more details, you can see through the image below.
- In addition to editing the lyrics, you can also edit the name, title, album, genre and others from this application.
- And for the last step, please play the music that you edited earlier. Then the result mp3 will display the lyrics when played. As seen in the image below.
Okay, that’s the article posting on this occasion about an easy way to permanently insert song lyrics into MP3 files. If you are a person who likes karaoke, then this is something you really need to do. Remembering the lyrics to a song is very important.
The final word I hope this article can be useful for you. And if you find this article useful, then it would be nice if you share it with your friends or other relatives so they can know it too. Thank you for visiting and see you again in the next post.