When uploading to social media or email, sometimes there are problems with the size of the video. For this reason, in order to meet the maximum requirements for uploading videos, it is necessary to compress the process.
However, there are some applications that actually reduce the quality of video files. So how to reduce the size of a video without having to download software is being sought after by many people. Well this article will explain in full about all the ways.
Read on to the end!
Without Application, Compress Video Can Be Done
Today, sharing visual content has become a part of everyday life. Unfortunately, there is a maximum video size limit on each social media. For example, on Whatsapp, which can only send files a maximum of 16 GB. Likewise with Instagram and several other social media.
This of course makes the user have to reduce the file size. Actually, it can be done through several applications. But sometimes this app often burdens the smartphone. Not to mention with all the updates that make it complicated.
Therefore, you need to know how to edit or compress videos on your cellphone without an application.
How to Compress Videos Online:
Reducing the size online (without using an app) doesn’t hurt the quality of the video. Some websites can actually be used to improve and enhance file visualization.
Here are some ways to compress videos online using a smartphone.
1. Via KeepVid
How to compress videos on a cellphone without an application can be done through the KeepVid site
Don’t be afraid the file quality will drop, because according to vloggers this is one of the best compression webs.
In addition, there is no need to worry about content security, because there will be no automatic storage on the website.
Because it does not require registration, anyone can do it easily and practically.
How to? Follow these steps:
- Log in to the web, immediately look for the sign +
- Select the file you want to compress then upload
- Customize Output Quality until it matches what you want
- Click the cogwheel logo to enter the next settings. Specify the output format and set the resolution you want.
- Press the button Compress Now
- Wait for it to finish, then download. The file is ready to be shared on social media.
Other Interesting Info: How to Merge Videos on HP, Beginner Vloggers Must Know
2. Trying Web Online Converter
Vloggers should try this one website because the features in it are very complete and interesting. With a simple interface, even novice users will immediately understand how to use it. Users can determine the maximum size they want.
Here’s how to use it:
- Go to the Online Converter website via smartphone
- choose Choose File then upload the content you want to shrink
- Input file size in menu Desired Video Size
- Press Compress and let the website compress to completion.
- The compression results will be automatically saved. But if it’s not saved, you can press Click Here then download.
Other Interesting Info: Want to know how to download videos on IG Story? Listen Come on!
3. Using YouCompress
You could say this is an all-in-one website. What’s the reason? Because it can be used to do many things. Users who want to process video editing such as removing watermarks, shrinking files other than videos such as GIF, JPG, PDF, and others.
This website can be used for free. And the most interesting thing is that the quality of the video does not decrease after being reduced in size. Beginners are strongly advised to use this method (because it is very simple).
Here’s how to process it:
- Login to the YouCompress website via a browser on a smartphone
- choose Select File
- Specify the video to be reduced in size, then upload it
- Click Upload & Compress
- Compression starts then wait for it to finish.
- Download results by selecting menu Download
Other Interesting Info: Listen! How to Download Protected Twitter Videos
4. Via the Apowersoft Website
Another very easy way to do compression is through the web Apowersoft. Users can use it immediately because it is free and does not need to register first. The downloads are also clean without watermarks. In addition, there is no limit to how small the size will be.
Files that can be reduced also vary for all kinds of video formats. Starting from MP4 to WMV and so on. Here’s step by step to do it:
- Log in to the Apowersoft website then select menu Click to Add Video
- Determine which files to compress from your cellphone storage gallery
- Set the compression type, whether Size (if you want the video to be minimized to the maximum), or Quality (if you want to optimize the quality).
- choose Original on Output Format
- Process Adjustment on Output Resolution (to set resolution)
- Click Compress to start compressing and wait for it to finish
- Download the result by selecting Download All
Other Interesting Info: How to Download Private Tiktok Videos, Check it out!
5. Compress MP4 with Ps2pdf
Unlike the previous websites described above, this last website can only compress files in the MP4 format. It looks disappointing at first glance, but don’t underestimate it. Apparently, this method can set the format according to the user’s wishes. For example, such as video codecs, animations, outputs, presets, and others.
Here’s how it works:
- Through the browser, type the website www.ps2pdf.com, then login
- choose +Select Files
- Determine the video to be compressed via the menu From Computer
- Select file then Upload
- Do some Adjustment in section Output Extension, Quality, and also Dimension (according to your wishes and needs)
- Click Compress Now and wait until the compression is complete
- Download the result and the video is ready to share to your social media
Those were some ways to compress videos on cellphones without an application. Guaranteed smartphone storage will not run out because it downloads a lot of editing applications. Compression results can also be saved in Google Drive or Cloud to save more space on your phone.