Here is a guide on how to change the voice of Telegram voice notes. Telegram is an increasingly popular social media chat app. Telegram’s success continues to increase from time to time. On Telegram, we can talk privately as well as in groups and this app has some features similar to WhatsApp.
In addition to sending texts, stickers, attachments, and other types of chats in the Telegram application, we can also send voice messages / voice notes. You can send our voice directly to your chat friend using this voice note function. We can send voice notes to your friends by recording your voice and sending it directly to them.
Also read: How to Edit Sent Messages on Telegram
In order to be able to change the voice of this Telegram voice note to sound different and more unique, the user must first use an additional application called Vidogram to change the telegram voice note in chats. The explanation for this is that it is difficult to replace it directly; for more information, read the article below to the end.
Vidogram Application Download referensi
This app is available for free on Google Play Store or you can download it from here. The steps to download the Vidogram application, you can see below:
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Search for “Vidogram” using the keyword “Vidogram”.
- If you have found it, Install the application on your phone.
- It will take some time to complete the installation process.
- The Vidogram application is ready to use.
You just need to open the app once activated to use it as much as you want. And this app is not only for changing your telegram voice, it can also be used in other apps.
How to Change Voice Note Telegram Voice with Vidogram
You will automatically open Telegram via this vidogram app as it is based on Telegram API. As a result, this program has many functions like telegram.
Meanwhile, follow the steps below to change the voice of Telegram voice notes in this app:
- First, open the Vidogram application first, login with the cellphone number registered in the Telegram application.
- Click the menu button in the top left corner.
- Select the settings tab on the Vidogram.
- Tap Change Voice to change the voice on your Telegram.
- Choose one of the various sound modes given.
- After that, you can check by trying Voice note.
There are several forms of voice chat that you can choose from, depending on your preferences. Just go to the voice chat menu of the Vidogram app and change which one you want to use later.
Also read: How to Send Anonymous Messages in Telegram Groups
Follow the steps below if you want your Telegram voice note to sound back to normal:
- Click settings on Vidogram.
- Tap Change Voice.
- Select normal mode to restore the sound as before.
That’s the tutorial on how to change the voice of Telegram voice notes. Hopefully this tutorial is useful for those of you who need it. Thank you for visiting and don’t forget to share it with your friends too.